Job Title : Program Manager
Location : Lanja, Ratnagiri District, Maharashtra
Closing Date : 10-05-21
About The Pride India
The P.R.I.D.E. INDIA (Planning Rural-Urban Integrated Development Through Education) is a developmental organization working since 1982 for impacting the lives of marginalized communities in Rural and Urban areas. The organization primarily works in the area of Early Childhood Care and Development, Education, Livelihood, Health and Women empowerment in Rural Maharashtra. For more details log on to www.prideindia.org
• Lead the project on working with Farmers Collective for enhancing their income by value addition of produce in Lanja and Sangameshwar blocks of Ratnagiri district.
• Responsible for overseeing the execution of project deliverables, planning and designing the programme and proactively monitoring its progress.
• Coordinate and be responsible for the complete execution of project activities in the intervention villages.
• Managing the program budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered as per programme agreement.
• Ensure program quality by undertaking field visits and interviews with targeted individuals and group.
• Monitoring and ensuring financial utilization as per budgeted plan.
• To provide capacity building inputs to the local communities. Conduct and lead training programs on new techniques in agriculture, improving crop production especially horticultural crops like Cashew and Mangoes.
• Organizing entrepreneur training and capacity building training for farmers and FPOs strengthening.
• Take lead in supporting the team in setting up processing units at for farmers at cluster level
• Coordinating the market study for value chain creation and market linkages
• Responsible for preparing progress reports on Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly basis with regard to the project and ensure timely submission of the same as per donor requirements.
• Liaison and maintain healthy relations with various stakeholders involved in the program including local stakeholders, corporate, agricultural department , district administration , government authorities and training institutes and work in coordination.
• Any other task assigned by reporting officer from time to time.
Experience & Qualification -Msc Agri/ Horticulture./MSW/ MBA with 7-8 years’ experience in working with Farmer Producers Organisation, agro based food processing, horticulture and marketing. Should possess good communication skills in Marathi, English and Hindi. Good knowledge of computer. Should preferably own a two wheeler and be open to travel.
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
The remuneration will commensurate with the applicants’ ability and experience. Please mention your current CTC and salary expectation in your resume.
Application consisting of a covering letter and an up-to-date CV can be sent by email to [email protected] by 10th May 2021 along with 2 references.
In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please clearly mention the Title “Application for Program Manager’” in the subject line of your e-mail/application. Only applications of short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.