1. Role: Subject Matter Specialist-Institutional building
2. Location: UP-PMU (Bahraich/Lucknow)
3. Current role Incumbent: Consultant
4. Direct Reportees: 0
Position in Organization hierarchy
The person/s he/she will directly report to, who will conduct their formal performance review
Details. Name. Designation
Appraiser (Functionally): Rakesh Singh. Area Manager
Reviewer: (Administratively): Vineet Jain. Regional Head
Relationship (within organization): Rural Upliftment
Relationship (Outside Organization): Government, Technical experts, Vendors, Partners,
Sr. No.. Brief Job Description
1. Build and execute Agriculture/ Other non-farm-based community institutions (FPOs- PGs/ PCs/ other Institutions)
Develop bylaws (AOA/MOAs) for Institution based on their requirement of Area
2. Coordinate with development partners/ Trusts Team and work closely with them on ground and Develop synergies- For Need based Building Community Institutions.
3. Liaison with local UP-SRLM, NABARD & other institutions-based support org and all other technical institutions. Ensure maximum support from authorities, influencers and other key players- For Instittuional Building
4. Ensure progress of Institutions as per plan. In case of Issues and problems, escalate to Area Manager. Participate MRM at District / Block Team of partners, and Keep team informed on key developments and achievements.
5. Ensure Timely technical Input from Trusts Side to Institutions/ field team, on timely availability of Institutional SOPs, and Training module.
6. Capacity Building of field Team Beneficiary and office bearers of institutions on institutional based intervention’s and extend handholding support
7. Converge with Government Programs to pool resources related to Institution and processing, and facilitate all process on implementing this on ground
8. Make Synergy between PMU team, participate in all meetings as per requirement, represent Tata Trusts in different forums and workshops.
9. Ensure credibility and transparency in expenditure. Strictly adhere to governance, systems and processes
10. Keep her / him self updated on Institutional Development plan of Country and update team accordingly, and keep institutional updated.
Source of key program metrics
Based on AWP, monthly plan and Livelihood MIS
-Thorough knowledge of Theme, implementation models, Deliverables
-Subject expertise in theme
-Awareness of statutory requirements, government policies/schemes
-Advanced Functional Expertise in Program Implementation
-Coping with pressures and setbacks
-Presenting and communicating
-Working with people
-Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
-Adapting and responding to change
-3 to 7 years
-Masters In Social Work / MBA in Agribusiness or Rural Development/ Working in a Producer Company / Relevant field experience on promoting Business oriented Institutions.
Circumstances: Field level understanding of farm and non-farm livelihoods prospective; planning flexibility and decision-making ability in adverse situation
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION:
1. Please send detailed CV on below mentioned e-mail id.
2. Please fill the form by clicking on below mentioned link or copy paste in browser and open the link for filling the form.