Job Title : Supervisor
Reports to : Project Manager
Location : Lanja, Ratnagiri District, Maharashtra
Closing Date : 05-04-21
About The Pride India
The P.R.I.D.E. INDIA (Planning Rural-Urban Integrated Development Through Education) is a developmental organization working since 1982 for impacting the lives of marginalized communities in Rural and Urban areas. The organization primarily works in the area of Early Childhood Care and Development, Education, Livelihood, Health and Women empowerment in Rural Maharashtra. For more details log on to www.prideindia.org
• Provide assistance for coordination of program planning and management; coordination of programmatic activities and linkages.
• Coordinate and be responsible for the complete execution of project activities in the intervention villages.
• Responsible for overseeing the execution of project deliverables, planning and designing the programme and proactively monitoring its progress at cluster level
• Ensure program quality by undertaking field visits and interviews with targeted individuals and group.
• Monitoring and ensuring financial utilization as per budgeted plan.
• To provide capacity building inputs to the local communities. Conduct and lead training programs based on the need
• To assist for Organizing entrepreneur training and capacity building training for farmers and FPOs strengthening
• Support to set up processing units at cluster level with the help of Technical Expert- Food Processing and field team
• Be involved and support in market study and market linkages
• Responsible for preparing progress reports on Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly at cluster level
• Maintaining and exploring healthy relations with various stakeholders involved in the program including local stakeholders, corporate and government department.
• Liaison with Panchayat, Local entities, communities, District & Taluka administration, government institutions / authorities
• To assist for preparing project plan and yearly budget.
• Ensure timely submission of donor requirements
• Any other task assigned by reporting officer from time to time
Experience & Qualification -BSc Agri./MSW, Should possess good communication skills, Knowledge of Marathi, English and Hindi, Good knowledge of computer, should preferably possess a two wheeler and should be open to travel, minimum – 2-3 years’ of experience.
Salary at par with industry standards
Interested candidates may share their CV with Current and expected CTC at [email protected]. Please also ensure that you mention the position applied for in subject line while sending the application.