Project Executive/Associate – Agronomist – FPO Support
1. Selection of programme villages, beneficiaries as per action plan for agri. Interventions
2. Shall be actively involved in the selection and training of Village Resource Persons/Agri Entrepreneurs.
3. Arranging of trg and exposure visits of the other Team members, VRPs, LFs, AEs & beneficiaries as per the training calendar
4. Conduct ToTs to develop Master Trainers among VRPs/LFs on Organic farming and other agriculture activities
5. Support in identifying farmers/producers and initiate their registration process.
6. Be in constant communication for trouble shooting support to facilitate effective implementation of agriculture activities at the field
7. Shall be responsible for the quality of agri. interventions at the field
8. Provide progress data/ reports to the vertical head for compilation of season end reports, donor reports, etc.
9. Ensure that self assessment, 2nd & 3rd party evaluation is done timely and appropriately.
10. Organising Mid & End Year workshops/Krishi Katha along with VH for cross learning along with data consolidation & analysis.
Locations : Agra, Morena, Shivpuri, Betul, Neemuch