Aga Khan Rural Support Programme (India)
Aga Khan Rural Support Programme (India) is a non-denominational, non-government organization.
AKRSP (I) was established in Gujarat in 1984 and it seeks to contribute to rural poverty reduction through community involvement and empowerment that leads to the efficient management and improved productivity of natural resources.
Designation: Cluster Manager
Location: Waghai, Dang-Gujarat
Qualification: Postgraduate in social science/agriculture/rural development/natural resource
Experience: Minimum three years relevant experience required
• Good basic finance knowledge and computer skill
• Good understanding of rural issues
• Good team management skills
• Good managerial skill
• Good liaison skill to work with Government & Donors.
• Leading all programme implementation in cluster.
• Ensure the quality implementation.
• Liaison with block level government departments and PRIs.
• Ensuring Timely MIS and narrative reports to donor/funding agency.
• Administrative work related to cluster office and staff.
• Maintaining discipline as per organization manual.
• Handling of finance related cluster level implementation work as per organization guideline.
• Following donor for fund disbursement
Interested candidates are requested to apply through our organization website http://www.akrspindia.org.in/career_careerpage