Programme Coordinator, Manager and Filed Coordinators – Agriculture Productivity Enhancement focus on Natural Farming – Location Visakhapatnam district, Andhra Pradesh.
Grama Swarajya Samithi (GSS) is a NGO head quartered at Payakaraopeta, Visakhapatnam district of Andhra Pradesh for the development of livelihoods of small and marginal farmers of Andhra Pradesh since 1991. GSS works in the areas of Natural Farming and natural resources development with specific focus on land and water resources development, sustainable agriculture promotion and building Farmer Producers’ Organisations for market access.
Person having hands on experience in agriculture and programme management skills related to agriculture productivity enhancement intervention, strategy planning, capacity building, leadership quality and team management, liaisoning with government and other agencies for programme convergence and financial management, reporting responsibilities, etc.
At least five years of experience in rural development sector with a master’s degree in Agriculture from reputed university/institution.
Attractive remuneration package at par in the industry. Interested candidates with relevant qualification and experience may apply immediately to [email protected] immediately with names/contact details of two referees.
Roles & Responsibility:
1. To create awareness of organic/Natural farming.
2. Search and contact new farmers for Organic/Natural farming in respective area.
3. To conduct farmer training programme of concerned project. Develop Master Trainers among VRPs on Organic/Natural farming and other agriculture activities
4. To supervise the farmers of concerned project.
5. Shall be responsible for the quality of agri. interventions at the field
6. Support in identifying farmers/producers and initiate their registration process.
7. Support in developing and establishing governing systems and procedures in FPO
8. Facilitate in developing business plan, mobilizing working capital and achieving business plan targets.
9. Provide progress data/ reports to the vertical head for compilation of season end reports, donor reports, etc.
10. Coordinate with CISSPO for financial linkage, completion of statutory obligations related with statutory audit, sales, ITR, RoC, etc.
11. Provide progress data/ reports to the vertical head for compilation of season end reports, donor reports, etc.
Salary: Subject to skills & experience in above sector
Industry: Agriculture / Horticulture/ZBNF
Highly motivated individuals to augment our aggressive growth plan.
Good knowledge and experience in organic/Natural farming.
Should possess good communication skills with an ability to initiate, acquire and build long-term.
Should be a good team player with multitasking abilities.
Agriculture inputs supply agri input supply chain management Seed Production Agriculture Farmers Producer Organizations