Name of Organisation: Bajaj Foundation
Name of Position: Programme Officer (Marketing of Agriculture produces)
Number of Vacancies: Two
Location: Wardha, Maharashtra & Sikar, Rajasthan.
Employment Type: Full Time
Display the adv. Till date:
Jamnalal Kaniram Bajaj Trust and Kamalnayan Jamnalal Bajaj Foundation are Non-Government organizations founded by the Bajaj family to commemorate the great work of Shri Jamnalal Bajaj and Shri Kamalnayan Bajaj. Bajaj Foundation has been actively engaged in various need based rural developmental programmes like Water Resource Development and Management, Sustainable Agriculture development through promoting natural farming practices, Renewable Energy, Formation and strengthening of village institutions, Women’s empowerment etc. in Wardha district of Maharashtra and Sikar district in Rajasthan.
We are looking for young, energetic, dynamic experienced personnel.
Education, Experience & Job requirement:
- Post-Graduation in Agriculture/Agriculture Engineering with business Management (MBA) in Marketing specialization, (3 year experience).
- Graduation in Agriculture/Agriculture Engineering with MBA in marketing specialization, (Min.5 years work experience) from prominent institutions.
- 3-5 Years’ experience in procurement, processing, and marketing of all Agriculture commodity (like cereals, pulses, vegetable, spices, oilseeds, milk & fruits etc.) documentation, community mobilization, formation and management of village institutions; capacity building for undertaking micro-planning for infrastructure, economic and social development. Experience in working on different Rural Development Project in NGOs/Governments departments will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of establishing market linkages with private players for agriculture commodity and its value addition
- Knowledge in preparation of realistic business plan and its execution with group of farmers or Farmers Producers companies (FPOs)
- Having good knowledge about social work/rural development projects.
- Result oriented and self-motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package, e.g. Word, Excel, Power-Point
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Open to handle various assigned responsibilities by the organization
- Willingness to work at the project sites in rural areas
- Ability to establish market linkages for agril produces in the rural and urban areas.
Age: 30- 40 Years
Salary: As per previous salary and work experience in the relevant field