1. Manage and implement all activities throughout relevant project cycles – project design, start-up, implementation, MEAL and close-out – to ensure efficient and effective implementation in line with program quality principles and standards, donor requirements, and good practices. Ensure project team and partner staff use the appropriate systems and tools.
2. Ensure timely, quality and attractive donor reporting, including financial reporting in collaboration with the project PM and the finance department.
3. Support the organization in the tracking of donor strategies and funding opportunities.
4. Ensure capitalization on learning from programme .
5. Act as a key resource person in project design and business development in the Ag Livelihoods and Resilience programming area, gap-filling and taking on growth responsibilities, as needed.
6. Coordinate the identification of staff capacity and technical assistance needs of partner organizations and capacity strengthening and required interventions to support program quality.
7. Champion learning with project staff and partner teams. Support MEAL staff to analyze and evaluate project performance data following MEAL policy. Proactively identify issues and concerns and use participatory processes to overcome implementation obstacles.
8. Lead the creation of marketing and learning documents.
Education and Experience
1.Bachelor ’s Degree in Agriculture with three year experience
2. Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills with ability to make sound judgment
3. Strong relationship management skills and the ability to work effectively with culturally diverse groups
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to write reports
Proactive, results-oriented, and service-oriented.
Please mention in the subject ” Project Coordinator-Siddharthnagar “