Assistant Manager, Program Management – Pragya, Gurgaon, Haryana (23 Sep 2020)by Madan Mohan
Category : Agricultural Jobs
83, Institutional Area
Sector 44, Gurgaon – 122003, India.
Phone: + 91 – 124 – 4947000
Established in 1995, Pragya is a non-governmental, development organization implementing projects in the remote and underserved regions of the world. The organization aims to deliver integrated and holistic development projects in the areas of education, biodiversity conservation, renewable energy, agriculture and water management, health, gender and disaster management. Pragya is currently operating in India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Kenya in the global south and in the UK and USA. (https://www.pragya.org)
Pragya invites applications for the following position:
Position: Assistant Manager, Program Management
Disciplines: Social Development, Natural Resource Management.
Location: Gurgaon, India
Candidates should have a relevant post-graduate degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience in the development sector, in the thematic areas of:
- Social Development (including gender, health and education); and
- Natural Resource Management (including agriculture, biodiversity conservation, WASH) and Disaster Management.
Candidates must possess a reasonable command on integrated rural development projects, and a good command over English language, with superior writing skills. Selected candidate will be based in Gurgaon, with travel when required to field locations.
The job involves:
- Reporting and interface: Collation on activities and compiling appropriate reports and communicating with stakeholders and donors.
- Research and documentation: Conducting in-project and other research studies, analyzing the data and documenting findings.
- Training and workshops: Conducting training and workshops in field areas and at the national level as per the project calendar.
Apart from the above, support to the organization’s programming would be expected, as and when required.
Please note that we will be able to communicate with only the shortlisted candidates at each stage of the selection process.
To apply: Click https://pragya.org/apply
For queries:Please send an email to [email protected]
Comments are closed.