Kshamta Foundation is a not for profit organisation (NGO) aspiring energetic aspirants who are keen to work in development sector.
NTFP intervention aims at providing beneficiaries a sustainable livelihood source form forest products. Kshamta Foundation provides supports like training on different forest products and Market linkage.
Responsibilities & Activities:
- Define and lead the overall operational and implementation activities, ensuring project milestones.
- Build, manage and strengthen relations with different partners and stakeholders: development organizations and other service providers.
- Actively engage and supervise the implementation of Program, including developing work plans and tracking progress, designing SOP and POP for beneficiaries and subordinates.
- Implementing improvements to existing systems, managing focus group discussions and other data collection activities, and writing reports.
- Participate in developing project proposals.
- Maintain excellent relationship and communication with our beneficiaries to ensure the success of our projects.
- Manage staff members.
- Requires Travelling & visit project areas.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Master’s Degree in Agri-Business Management, Forest Management or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing projects related to Livestock.
- Willingness and ability to work under tight timelines and willingness to travel to project areas.
- Experience in NTFP-business management.
Salary Range: 40k- 80k Based on Experience