Kshamta Foundation is a not for profit organisation (NGO) aspiring energetic aspirants who are keen to work in development sector.
Silage intervention project aims at producing and providing quality silage with high nutritional value to the dairy farms or farmers and thereby creating a livelihood opportunity for the maize farming community to engage in production of silage.
Responsibilities & Activities:
- Define and lead the overall operational and implementation activities, ensuring project milestones are delivered on time and within budget.
- Understand end user’s requirement and support the development of the optimum product.
- Actively engage and supervise the implementation of Silage program, including developing work plans and tracking progress, designing SOP and POP for farmers/beneficiaries and subordinates.
- Implementing improvements to existing systems, managing focus group discussions and other data collection activities, and writing reports.
- Maintain excellent relationship and communication with our beneficiaries to ensure the success of our projects.
- Support the dissemination of project results via presentations and reports.
- Requires travelling & visit project areas.
- Manage project budgets and timelines.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Master’s Degree in Agri-Cultural Science, Agri-Business Management or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing projects related to agri-business.
- Experience in Agriculture will be preferred.
- Experience speaking and giving presentations in public (Hindi, Odia).
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Experience and ability to work in multicultural settings.
- Experience in agri-business management.
Salary Range: 40k- 80k Based on Experience